Get the guide to Telemedicine Implementation! Used by Arizona State University in their graduate Biomedical Informatics program, Telemedicine: A Practical Guide for Professionals is available on Amazon in both paperback and ebook formats.
“You have ideas. We make them happen.”
INNOVIA Healthcare Innovation Advisors work with organizations to successfully identify, plan, and implement healthcare innovation. With a deep background in telemedicine projects (more than 45 projects!) and other healthcare innovation projects, we work from a foundation of process and methodology. We collaborate with you to ensure the solution will successfully launch, scale and be sustained. We use a six-point plan to execute with excellence and precision.
1. Strategy: We identify the problem or objectives, then work with you to closely tie a solution to a value proposition. Then, we identify metrics that will measure a successful project.
2. Select: Next, we help organizations in make unbiased technology decisions that are smart and well-reasoned.
3. Plan: Then, we work with you to plan a successful pilot or widespread launch.
4. Implement: We create operational process, policy and procedures, train staff, ensure technology works, and develop a template to sustain and grow the project.
5. Measure: We review the metrics to ensure that the solution is successful.
6. Evaluate: After a meaningful period of time we determine if the project has met the objectives. Working with you, we determine if the project can scale and/or be sustained.
We have worked for nationally recognized healthcare systems, partnerships and skilled nursing facilities. We are consultants, professors, and operators.
INNOVIA understands your projects and successfully launches them!
Integrity. Excellence. Impact. INNOVIA